Case In Point Platinum Awards
The Case In Point Platinum Awards are presented annually by Case In Point magazine, the most read case management publication in the industry. The program recognizes the most successful and innovative case management programs, as well as medical directors and case managers, working to improve healthcare. Winners have shown improved patient education and empowerment, wellness, quality of care management and cost containment.
Paradigm Outcomes is a four-time winner of the Platinum Award for the nation's best workers’ compensation case management program, most recently in 2014.
In addition to presenting Paradigm with the award for workers’ compensation over multiple years, Case In Point has recognized a number of key individuals at Paradigm:
- Kenneth Parsons, MD, Paradigm Medical Director – 2014 Honorable Mention, Workers’ Compensation Medical Director
- Linda Sproat, Network Manager – 2014 Honorable Mention, Workers’ Compensation Case Manager
- Marlys Severson, Network Manager – 2012 Winner, Case/Care Manager: Patient Outreach
- Steven Moskowitz, MD, Senior Medical Director – 2012 Winner, Medical Director
- Jo Carter, Vice President of Network Services – 2012 Honorable Mention, Case/Care Manager: Leadership